Home » T.I.M. News

2012 T.I.M. Hustlaball Award Nominations || Go Vote

The 2012 HUSTLABALL AWARDS have been announced and TREASURE ISLAND MEDIA is excited to announce it’s 19 NOMINATIONS in several different categories. Public voting is now available and open until October 7th, so now’s your chance to rock the vote! To cast your vote in the HUSTLABALL AWARDS, CLICK HERE.* Please note that audience voting amounts to 1/3 of the winning results, so vote for us!

BEST FETISH ACTOR: NOMINATIONS

BEST DIRECTOR, EU:

ERIC PARIS

BEST DVD COVER, US:

PARK & RIDE  ||  SUCK DICK / SAVE THE WORLD 3  ||  ERIC’S RAW FUCK TAPES #4

12 Comments »

• James on September 12, 2012 @ 2:40 am

that pic isn’t Peto Coast is it???

• scruffydawgjaw on September 12, 2012 @ 5:26 pm

I just tried to vote for TIM but the link doesn’t work.

• Mitch Mason on September 13, 2012 @ 1:19 pm

The link to vote is fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention

• scruffydawgjaw on September 13, 2012 @ 8:13 pm

Thanks for fixing the link. There was some tough desicions to make when it was TIM running against TIM.

• Mitch Mason on September 13, 2012 @ 8:55 pm

That is indeed Peto

• Laurent on September 14, 2012 @ 7:22 pm

hello …. I am French and I just complete my ballot … I did vote for filmmak Thers actors etc. …. Favorite: YOU! …. I like so I do not know How many liters of cum spilled my movies … thank you again for everything!! kisses and a huge actor CHRISTIAN my darling makes me wet hole limitless ….

• Raymond Piche on September 15, 2012 @ 12:09 am

T.I.M. Sex at its best, the way intended by nature….the way it has been for millions of
    years, the way it was meant to be…no one comes as near to showing that…is it acting?
    I think it’s for real in front of the camera…all of the performers are awsome. The action is
    spontaneous, and extremely “sexciting”, sexing their brains off, sizzling hot, at our age,
    my fuckbud and I can come up to four times during a two hour long video…and we
    unload just like you guys, in all holes, not a drop of the nectar of the gods waisted…hummy delicious, just like buttermilk…keep up the good work.

• evals501 on September 15, 2012 @ 2:07 am

WELL DESERVED YOU TAKE ME IN FILM TO EXACTLY THE PLACE I GO WHEN BEING TOPPED—-KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK—-SLING MY CUNT—-evals 501

• Maybear on September 15, 2012 @ 2:11 am

No dear, It is Keiran, the Australian

• Mark McCormick on September 15, 2012 @ 7:47 am

I just voted. Good Luck to all the T.I.M. nominees…Great Job. Best Raw BB action out there.

• Sean Nipps on September 15, 2012 @ 10:50 am

I gave the rating a -101 stars because there down. I couldn’t figure out how to make the stars positive, so I hoping that it gets calculated like a golf score and not like counting the loads from 1000 load weekend. That was worth watching again; hot as fuck.

• Lthrbearaz on September 16, 2012 @ 9:53 am

Just voted….good luck TI!!!!!

Leave a comment!

Add your comments below. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

Comment(s)